Cloud Security Concerns
In this modern world, almost every organization is adopting cloud computing to various levels within their business to ensure that their approaches of Cloud Security can shield against the top threats.
Cloud Computing Usage and Security Concerns
1. Concern of IT Professionals
- 91% are concerned about security
- 18% had experienced a cloud-related security issued in last 12 months
- 41% of the companies have a security architect
- 90% say at least half of their data on the cloud is sensitive
2. Top Cloud Security Threats
- Data Breaches
- Misconfigurations and inadequate change control
- lack of cloud security architecture and strategy
- Insufficient identity, credential, access and key management
- Account Hijacking
- Insecure interfaces and APIs
- Weak control plane
- Meta structure and applistructure failures
- Limited cloud usage visibility
- Abuse and nefarious use of cloud services
3. Single and multi-cloud organizations hit by cyberattacks in the last year
- Last year single and multi-cloud organizations were hit by cyberattacks from which:
- Malware attacks – 21% and 39%,
- Exposed Data – 14% and 34%,
- Ransomware – 17% and 32%,
- Account compromise – 12% and 30%,
- Cryptojacking – 7% and 21%,
- Don’t know – 2% and 1% respectively.
4. Why use Cloud Security?
- Safeguarding from security breaches.
- Easily manageable remote working.
- Improved business infrastructure.
- Accessible anytime & anywhere.
- Centralized security with lower cost and manpower.
- Regular compliance and advanced support.
5. Security Approach:
Security concerns are continuously recognized as one of the top challenges for senior-level IT managers to control and protect the data. The safety to secure the infrastructure is high on their list of safety concerns and strategies to protect their business. It’s opened up a new world of security concerns. Using a premier level of security in your infra and network to protect from the latest generation of cyberattacks.