- 16 Mar 2021
What is MDR and How it Works?
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services – combines human expertise and technology to monitor, detect and response threat/vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure.
Why do you Need MDR Services?
- 60% – Increase in cyberattacks worldwide in the last 18 months
- 70% – Enterprises don’t have adequate planning, strategy and skills humans to respond attacks
Benefits of MDR Services
- Improve security layer
- Predict threats based on behavior analysis
- Continuous managed threat hunting
- Identify Hidden threats in Real time monitoring
- Respond to incidents effectively
- Restore endpoints to a known good status
How it Works?
In this process, cybersecurity experts monitor, detect and respond to threats – detected in your IT infrastructure.
- Prioritization – Automated rules and human inspection are required to distinguish benign events and Malignant events and distilled into a stream of high-quality alerts.
- Threat Hunting – Detect and Isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions in the network
- Investigation – It helps to understand threat faster like what happened, when it happened, how deep the infrastructure affected.
- Response – An actionable advice to remediate specific threats.
- Remediation – It restores the system/infrastructure to their pre-attack state by removing threat, clean the registry, ejecting intruders, etc.
360 Degree – MDR Capabilities
- Monitor – Infrastructure, people, process, data, devices, web, cloud, endpoint, email, network, asset, platform, application
- Detect – Threat intelligence, behavior analysis, threat hunting, security analytics, real time correlation
- Respond – Incident analysis, action insight, automated response
- Virtual environment
We deliver, MDR Services, which have mitigation and remediation capabilities, and can deliver immediate value with minimal investment.